Snæfellsnes Peninsula Private Tour
Depart Reykjavik and head to the Snæfellsnes Peninsula on a bus day trip to experience Iceland’s diverse natural beauty. Take in the dramatic landscape of volcanic peaks, sea cliffs, golden beaches and sparkling fjords.
Visit charming fishing villages, such as Grundarfjordur, Arnarstapi and Hellnar. Admire the spectacular mountains and volcanic craters, including Kirkjufell and Ljósufjöll. Cast your eyes on the black sand beach at Djúpalónssandur, see the majestic glacier of Snæfellsjökull.
Tour at a leisurely pace and experience the magnificent scenery of the peninsula at ease. This tour takes place a variety of landscapes in a compact region which was immortalized by Jules Verne in his book, “Journey to the Centre of the Earth.”
Availability: All year
- Duration: 4 hours (2 hours at the Blue Lagoon)
- Included: High-end vehicle and English-speaking driver
- Price 1-3 passengers: €263
- Price 4-7 passengers: €329
- Price 8+ passengers: Contact Us
- Price one way: Half the price of the tour